For queries Contact Us
Buy your tickets online
- Click the BUY button next to your chosen performance.
- Choose your tickets
Click Select Your Own Seats, select your seats as prompted by the interactive seating plan (Select Your Own Seat is not available for all events).
Click Best Tickets Available if you're happy for us to find seats for you. Click your chosen price band, section and number of tickets, and remember to check Aisle Seat if one of your party needs access to the aisle.
Don’t forget to enter the Promotion Code if you have one.
Once you’re happy with your seats and are ready to make your payment, click Continue.
- Check the details in your basket and click Continue to make your payment, or click Try Again to select alternative tickets, you may also Cancel Your Order.
- Either Log In to your account if you have one, or select Checkout As Guest, where you will have the option to create an account if you wish.
- Confirm your delivery details and select your fulfilment method, then click Continue.
- Pay for your tickets. You can pay with your debit/credit card (except American Express) or a BH Live Tickets gift voucher. Enter your payment/delivery details as prompted. Check the details carefully and click Complete your order. Your tickets are now booked.
Book By Phone
0300 500 0595
Tuesday 20 July: 9am-1pm
Wednesday 21 July: 9am-1pm
Thursday 22 July: 9am-7pm
Friday 23 July: 9am-1pm
Saturday 24 - Monday 26 July: CLOSED
Visit the Ticket Office
Our ticket offices are currently closed and will only open on event days.
BIC Ticket Office
Thursday 22 July: 1pm-9pm (James Blunt)
Group Bookings (10+ People)
Lines closed until further notice.
Memberships and Subscriptions
Details of Memberships and Subscriptions will be announced in the near future.
We accept cash and all major debit and credit cards. We do not accept American Express, cheques or postal orders.
You can also pay with BH Live Tickets Gift Vouchers.
For Fairfield Halls events we also accept Theatre Tokens.
The advertised ticket price is the price you pay, plus a one-off maximum Transaction Fee of £3.00. The Transaction Fee contributes toward the costs associated with supplying and securing the tickets whether by post, electronically or collect at the venue. An extra delivery charge would only be applied to the following: Signed For £0.95 or Special Delivery £4.50.
The Transaction Fee is not applied to in-person bookings at our ticket office.
Every pound we make is used to run our business and provide a surplus to invest in our social objectives.
Contact BH Live Tickets
If you have questions about an order you have already placed with BH Live Tickets, please email email@example.com.
For full information regarding accessibility in our venues, please visit our Accessibility page.
View the bhlivetickets Terms and Conditions
View our Privacy Notice