We're delighted to be able to welcome you back to our venues. From today (19 July 2021) scheduled events are able to go ahead as planned. We've made a few changes to ensure everyone's safety and enjoyment.
Everyone has a role to play
To ensure everyone's safety and enjoyment, we shall be continuing the following guidance and measures.
Please DO NOT visit the venue if you feel unwell or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- We ask attendees to please wear a face covering during their visit to the venue, unless medically exempt.
- Attendees are encouraged to regularly wash their hands and make use of the sanitiser available throughout the venue.
- Wherever possible, use card or contactless payments when making a purchase.
- Maintain social distancing wherever possible during your visit.
- Always follow directional signage and instructions from staff.
- Please be kind. Respect others including our staff who are there to keep everyone safe and to ensure you have an enjoyable experience.
- We’ve increased and enhanced the frequency of our cleaning regimes throughout our venues.
- Our team is conducting bi-weekly lateral flow testing and will wear face coverings throughout your visit to ensure your safety and wellbeing.
- Attendees may wish purchase Ticket Protection which is available when buying tickets online. Ticket protection allows you to recover the paid ticket price (including all fees) if you are unable to make it to your event for any number of covered reasons, including illness, travel delay, severe weather conditions and more. NB: This ticket protection will only cover claims relating to COVID-19 where ticket holders have been ordered to self-isolate by a Government department or a health service provider (evidence must be provided).
How can I support your venues?
This has been a challenging time for the whole arts industry, and as a charitable trust and social enterprise (no. 1138311), we rely on income generated through events and ticket sales to fund our social objectives.
Support from our customers helps us to attract top artists, keep delivering a diverse programme and cultural experiences to our customers, now and in the future.
You can make a donation by visiting our Support Us page, where you can donate as little as £1. We appreciate your support.
Getting in Touch
Please note that our ticketing telephone line is currently operating reduced hours 9am-1pm Tuesday-Friday.
If you have a question or a query about an existing booking, then please visit the Help Centre.