We’re preparing to reopen our venues
We are closely monitoring government guidelines and are preparing to reopen our venues from 21 June 2021, subject to the easing of restrictions.
At this time, our venues, including phone lines and in-venue Box Offices, remain closed. Shows and events scheduled from 21 June 2021 remain on sale and tickets can be purchased via this website.
We continue to liaise with promoters and event organisers for all shows scheduled to take place before 21 June 2021 and expect to make further announcements in due course.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to the return of live events.
See it Safely
To ensure your safe return to live entertainment and events we’ve made some essential changes to comply with government and industry guidance (UK Theatre and SOLT).
Everyone has a role to play
To ensure everyone can safely return to live entertainment and events when we reopen, we have introduced guidance for our team and customers to follow.
By working with us, you can help us return to normal service and ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Please DO NOT attend any venue if you are feeling unwell or have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Wear a face covering when in the venue and follow social distancing guidance.
- Regularly wash and/or sanitise your hands using the facilities and sanitation units around the venue.
- Check-in with your NHS Track and Trace app using the QR codes displayed in the venue.
- Always follow directional signage and instructions from staff.
- Please be kind. Respect others including our staff who are there to keep everyone safe and to ensure you have an enjoyable experience.
How can I support your venues?
This is undoubtedly a challenging time for the arts industry, and as a charitable trust and social enterprise (no. 1138311), we rely on income generated through events and ticket sales to fund our social objectives.
Support from our customers helps us to attract top artists, keep delivering a diverse programme and cultural experiences to our customers, now and in the future.
You can make a donation by visiting our Support Us page, where you can donate as little as £1. We appreciate your support.