To ensure everyone's safety and enjoyment, we are operating the following guidance and measures.
Attending our venues
DO NOT visit the venue if you feel unwell or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- You DO NOT need a vaccine passport to visit our venues. Some artists/shows may stipulate enhanced measures as part of their tour.
We will be in touch by email with any event updates/enhanced measures.
- Tickets are emailed to you in advance of the show. Please have your etickets ready for scanning on arrival. They can be shown on your mobile device and there is no need to print them, although printed copies will be accepted.
- The current government guidance is that people are advised to wear a face covering in enclosed or crowded spaces. Please be considerate to your fellow audience members and our staff. We encourage you to continue to wear a face covering whilst in our venues unless you are exempt or when you are eating/drinking. As the wearing of face coverings is not mandatory, our staff will not confront members of the audience who do not comply.
- We are maintaining industry approved shield measures including; enhanced cleaning, increased ventilation, and hand sanitation points throughout our venues.
- To assist our staff and for faster entry to our venues, please do not bring large bags with you.
- We are a cashless venue so please use card or contactless payments when making a purchase.
- Please be courteous, act responsibly and give people space when moving around the venue.
Book with confidence
- For up-to-date event information including cancelled and/or rescheduled events plus event running times (available a few days prior to the event), please visit the show event page on our website. Original tickets remain valid for rescheduled events unless advised.
- Our group booking services provides a first-class service and experience for Group and school bookings. For more information: https://www.bhlivetickets.co.uk/groups
- Attendees may wish to purchase Ticket Protection which is available when buying tickets online. Ticket protection allows you to recover the paid ticket price (including all fees) if you are unable to attend your event. Please see our website for more details.
Can’t find your eTicket?
- You can access your etickets from the My Account section of the website. To do this, log in to My Account on our websites and select Upcoming Events. From here select View Tickets which will show your purchased tickets.
How can I support your venues?
This has been a challenging time for the whole arts industry, and as a charitable trust and social enterprise (no. 1138311), we rely on income generated through events and ticket sales to fund our social objectives.
Support from our customers helps us to attract top artists, keep delivering a diverse programme and cultural experiences to our customers, now and in the future.
You can make a donation by visiting our Support Us page, where you can donate as little as £1. We appreciate your support.