At Fairfield Halls we welcome everyone and want our site to be available to all. We are working hard to remove barriers so that our facilities and events can be accessible to as many people as possible.
As part of the transformation of Fairfield Halls we have put access at the heart of everything we plan. Our ticket desk, toilets, performance and exhibition spaces are accessible to all, as are the cafes, bars and restaurants across the venue.
- Automatic entry doors – push button or infrared
- Accessible toilets equipped with alarms
- Changing Places toilet available in the Arnhem Foyer including a hoist and changing bench
- Ashcroft Playhouse and Concert Hall both offer an Infrared Amplification System for people with hearing impairments
- Guide Dogs and Assistance Dogs are welcome in all our venues and water is available upon request
Find out what to expect when you visit Fairfield Halls. This presentation will help you prepare for the sights and sounds you will experience when you come to see a show.
Blue Badge Parking
There are 8 blue badge car parking spaces at the front of Fairfield Halls, these are allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
Step Free Access
There are lifts on the Southside and Northside of Fairfield Halls which enables step free access to all venues. The Concert Hall and Ashcroft Playhouse both have dedicated wheelchair spaces for patrons and their carer.