Accessibility at Bournemouth International Centre and Bournemouth Pavilion
We want to offer everyone the opportunity to enjoy the best experience with us at Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth Pavilion Theatre and Portsmouth Pyramids, so we’ve made every effort to ensure our shows and bars, cafés and other facilities cater for all:
- Disabled access parking spaces in adjacent car parks with level or ramped access into the venues
- Automatic entry doors – push button or infrared
- Accessible toilets equipped with alarms
- Bournemouth International Centre and Pavilion Theatre both offer a Sennheiser Infrared Amplification System for people with hearing impairments
- Guide Dogs and Assistance Dogs are welcome in all our venues and water is available upon request
If you have not visited the Bournemouth Pavilion before, please read our visual guide.
Accessibility at Portsmouth Pyramids
All function rooms provide access ramps for wheelchair users. Accessible toilets equipped with alarms are available in public areas and off of the function rooms. Customers attending conferences and exhibitions may bring guide and assistance dogs into the venue.
If you have specific seating requirements, please ask a member of our ticketing team for advice. You can contact them for more information on 0844 576 3000† or email email@example.com.
We offer a limited number of complimentary tickets for Essential Companions accompanying a disabled customer to events at Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth Pavilion Theatre and Portsmouth Pyramids Plaza. Customers who require an essential companion (carer) with them at all times and would be unable to attend an event without this person would qualify for a free Essential Companion ticket.
Complimentary Essential Companion tickets are subject to availability and cannot be booked online. Should we be unable to provide you with an Essential Companion ticket, we may be able to offer tickets for disabled customers at concessionary rates. Please call 0844 576 3000† for more information and to book tickets.
Customers with special seating or access requirements can join our Access Scheme, which enables us to provide the best possible service and seats for customers with accessibility needs. It's free to join and we provide members with a personal service to tell them what's coming up, as well as information about concessionary tickets.
If you receive PIP/DLA/Attendance Allowance or are in receipt of a Certificate of Visual Impairment, you may be entitled to a reduction on your ticket price or a free essential companion or carer ticket.
- If you are in receipt of Standard rate PIP/Attendance Allowance or Lower rate DLA (care and/or mobility components) you may be entitled to a discounted ticket (where available).
- If you are in receipt of Enhanced rate PIP/Attendance Allowance or Middle/Higher rate DLA (care and/or mobility components) you may be entitled to a free carer/essential companion ticket (where available).
Proof of eligibility is required to join. Membership lasts for the duration of your DLA/PIP/Attendance allowance and we may need to contact you to confirm eligibility if you renew your membership.
† Calls to 0844 576 3000 are charged at 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge