WIN 2 SUMMER THEATRE SCHOOL PLACES WORTH £320.00 IN OUR PRIZE DRAW
One lucky winner will receive 2 Summer Theatre School places. For details about the summer school please visit the Bournemouth Pavilion Summer Youth Theatre School page.
Terms & Conditions
- Prize draw closes 15 July 2019 at 11.59pm, after this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winner will be contacted by 20 July 2019. Internet access is required to enter the prize draw.
- The Prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of BH Live (the Promoter), and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the prize draw. The Summer Theatre School places must be used by 9-18-year olds. Entries must not be sent in through agents, third parties or on behalf of another person unless otherwise specified in the interaction information. Such entries are void.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The prize winner will be selected randomly from all participants who answered correctly.
- The decision of the promoter in relation to the promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the promotion.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the promotion.
- The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- Contact details will not be used for marketing purposes and will be destroyed.