- Click the BUY button next to your chosen performance.
- Choose your tickets
Click Select Your Own Seats, select your seats as prompted by the interactive seating plan (Select Your Own Seat is not available for all events).
Click Best Tickets Available if you're happy for us to find seats for you. Click your chosen price band, section and number of tickets, and remember to check Aisle Seat if one of your party needs access to the aisle.
Don’t forget to enter the Promotion Code if you have one.
Once you’re happy with your seats and are ready to make your payment, click Continue.
- Check the details in your basket and click Continue to make your payment, or click Try Again to select alternative tickets, you may also Cancel Your Order.
- Log into your account. If this is the first time you've bought tickets online with bhlivetickets, you’ll be asked to Create a New Account.
- Select your fulfilment method and click Continue.
- Pay for your tickets. You can pay with your debit/credit card (except American Express) or a BH Live Tickets gift voucher. Enter your payment/delivery details as prompted. Check the details carefully and click Complete your order. Your tickets are now booked.
Payment and pricing
We accept cash and all major debit and credit cards. We do not accept American Express, cheques or postal orders.
The advertised ticket price is the price you pay, plus a one-off maximum Transaction Fee of £3.00. The Transaction Fee contributes toward the costs associated with supplying and securing the tickets whether by post, electronically or collect at the venue. An extra delivery charge would only be applied to the following: Signed For £0.95 or Special Delivery £4.50.
The Transaction Fee is not applied to in-person bookings at our ticket office.
Every pound we make is used to run our business and provide a surplus to invest in our social objectives .
Collecting your tickets
If you select Care Of Box Office when buying your tickets, the original payment cardholder can pick them up at the Fairfield Halls ticket office upon presentation of this card.
If you are the original cardholder, but cannot collect tickets yourself or are not attending the show, you can arrange for someone else to collect them on your behalf.
We will need you to complete a Letter of Authorisation, print and give it to your nominated person. They will be required to present this, alongside their own photo ID, at the event venue ticket office immediately prior to the performance in question before we are able to release the tickets.
Download a Letter Of Authorisation
This form must be printed and fully completed before your representative arrives at the Ticket Office.
Contact BH Live Tickets
If you have questions about an order you have already placed with BH Live Tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full information regarding accessibility in our venues, please visit our Accessibility page.
View the bhlivetickets Terms and Conditions
View our Privacy Notice